Купить Terraria 4-Pack
15 ноября 2016
1.3.4, is now live! This update opens a portal in Terraria and brings Dungeon Defenders 2 content, including a new NPC, an event, weapons, vanity, and more! We've also introduced the ability to toggle on/off the visual effects and new water visuals. You can check out the complete changelog below for a complete list of additions and new features.
The Re-Logic team had an incredible time working with our new friends at Trendy Entertainment as part of this Terraria/Dungeon Defenders II cross-over. We are so excited to see the Dryad continue her journey in Etheria, and would like to thank the Trendy team for the amazing work they did bringing the Terraria creatures and Dryad to life in 3D! On our side, the opportunity to touch on Tower Defense style gameplay and the invaluable inspiration we got from DD2 was essential to our teams (and Terraria's) growth. If you'd like to check out more about the DD2 side of the update, visit https://dungeondefenders.com/2/blog/141405/the-terraria-crossover-is-here
As always, this content is absolutely free to anyone who already owns Terraria on Steam.
- Dungeon Defenders 2 Cross-Over Invasion
Invasion event featuring enemies, weapons, and gameplay mechanics inspired by Etheria - the Dungeon Defenders 2 universe
This event will play like no other in Terraria - featuring a brand new mechanic where you protect an artifact from invading enemies with the help of a unique defensive structure system
Multi-tiered event allows players at multiple points in the game to experience scaling difficulty, with corresponding loot
Enjoy rewards in the form of armor, weapons, pets and more, all straight from the Dungeon Defenders 2 universe!
- The Tavernkeep, a new NPC from the Dungeon Defenders universe, has arrived. He will be offering a variety of Etherian loot and gear in exchange for an exclusive currency earned by playing the new invasion!
- Completely redesigned liquid visuals. Enjoy the ripples and waves, as the player, enemies, and projectiles now have a visible impact when they enter and move through water
- The Blizzard weather event now has a new, unique ambient sound when active
- Toggles for recently-added visual and water effects that will allow players to balance beautiful visuals and performance to fit their preferences
- A new ability for Summoner players to direct their minions to attack a specific target
- An experimental new world seed feature (This will be inactive by default, see below in the Changes section for more details)
- Four new sentry summons, each of which has three tiers of potency
- Ten new weapons
- Eight new armor sets
- Five new accessories
- Two new pets
- One new light pet
- Three new boss masks and trophies
- Two new decorate furniture items
- One brand new “Personal Safe” style furniture item, in the style of the Piggy -Bank and Safe
- A brand new currency which can be spent with the Tavernkeep for much of the above
- Ten new enemies, many of which can become visibly (and mechanically) more powerful as gameplay progresses
- Two new invasion style mini-bosses
One new boss
- One new soundtrack based on the Dungeon Defenders 2 OST, complete with a matching Music Box
- Over 200 new sound effects inspired and adapted from Dungeon Defenders 2
- The way Sentry Summons function has been changed somewhat.
- Outside of the DD2 Invasion event, you now have a limit of one sentry summon at a time
- Some of the 1.3.4 content can increase this limit
- Unlike before, when the sentry limit is above 1, you can summon multiple versions of the same sentry. For instance, with a sentry limit of 3, you could summon 3 Frost Hydras at the same time.
- Summoners can now direct their minions to attack a specific target of their choosing. To do this, the summoner must Right Click over an enemy while holding a minion summoning staff. Minions with line of sight on that enemy will target it immediately. However, if the minions do not have line of sight, they will continue to attack targets at random.
- We’ve added an experimental new seed feature to World generation. All worlds generated in 1.3.4 and beyond will have a seed attached to them. You will also be able to set the seed for a world on world generation. PLEASE *NOTE that this feature is not active by default. To activate it, please follow these steps:
1. Find Terraria’s config.json file. On Windows, this should be found in Documents>My Games>Terraria.
2. Open the config file with a basic text editing program, such as Notepad.
3. The 12th line in the config file is labeled "UseExperimentalFeatures" and will be set to "false”".
4. Simply change this to “true” and save the config.json file. The next time you launch Terraria, the option to view and set world seeds will appear.
Please be aware that this is NOT a retroactive feature, and cannot display the seeds for worlds created before 1.3.4, as the data is simply not stored there. Additionally, you must run launch Terraria in 1.3.4 before the option will appear in the config file.
It no longer rains in the space biome.
-Fix for AMD Graphics Card related issue involving Living Flame Dye.
-Fixed edges of screen getting inverted colors during a blizzard
Об этой игре
Копайте, сражайтесь, исследуйте, стройте! Нет ничего невозможного в этой насыщенной событиями приключенческой игре. Весь мир — ваше полотно, а вся земля — ваши краски!
Кроме этого вас ожидает еще множество разных задач и испытаний. Готовы начать?
Хватайте инструменты и вперед! Создавайте оружие, чтобы сражаться с различными врагами в разных биомах. Копайте глубже, чтобы найти драгоценности, деньги и кучу других полезных вещей. Собирайте ресурсы, чтобы создать всё, что вам нужно, и сделать мир таким, каким вы хотите его видеть. Постройте свой дом, крепость или даже замок! Люди переедут к вам жить и может быть даже продадут вам вещи, которые помогут вам в ваших путешествиях.
- Свободный игровой процесс
- Случайно создаваемый мир
- Бесплатные обновления